The Snap-on tool trolley provides an organized storage
Snap-on provides the appropriate trolley solution that fulfills your needs. The range of Snap-on trolleys is exceptional. The trolleys are high quality made and rock solid, can be perfectly equipped and personalized to the needs. With Snap-on trolleys everything is in the right place.
An endless variety of sizes, equipment and upgrade possibilities offers everything you need, from the „Classic Series“ to the „Master Series“, from stationary to movable. Designed for longevity, the Snap-on trolleys are made for a lifetime accompany. Thanks to the countless upgrades they grow with your company.
With Snap-on tool trolleys your work is…
- more efficient
First-class quality and useful functions to…
- lose less time
- minimize the loss of tools and equipment
Snap-on has the right tool cart for you. Quality tool trolleys that last a lifetime.
- an endless selection for tool storage
- in many sizes (Classic, Epic, Master, Heritage ...)
- with various equipment (mobile, stationary, tool control systems ...)
- with numerous upgrade options
- the high quality construction
- stable material
- the individual equipment according to your needs
Our models offer:
- Level 5 Tool Control
- Snap-on workshop trolley - the mobile trolley for the workshop
- Snap-on trolleys
- Who can use these models?
- When do I need a trolley?
- One trolley - many advantages
- What fits in
- Where do I get my snap-on trolley?
Level 1 - Organization
Get organized with the right way to store. A complete audit by your Snap-on expert helps define your inventory with new customized Snap-on tool sets. Consider a new storage unit to increase productivity in your workspace.
Having a clear view enhances productivity in the workplace. Making tools easier to see reduces selection time and increases accountability for return. High visibility handle colors, custom color foam inserts, box organizers and pegboard, can raise the visual profile of tools as they are used and stored. The Snap-on Visual Control cabinet provides the ultimate in visibility.
Effective control relies on ensuring that your teams have access to the things they need, when and where they need them. Keyless Access Control to Snap-on storage units is the solution. Configure to work with HID or iClass proximity badges, with or without using a PIN. Snap-on's proprietary software manages access at the individual user level, and allows either stand-alone or networked productivity.
Level 4 - Asset Management
Merging the benefits of speed, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness are the goals of tool control at an organization level. Snap-on offers TCMax Software, the simple, intuitive asset management solution. Simple, well-designed screens cover both issue and turn-in. You benefit from less paperwork and easier inventory processes. The result-increased productivity.
When critical industry processes and concerns dictate elimination of Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) problems, the solution is to minimize opportunity for human error. Let your trolley handle the control and tracking automatically, through digital optical scans every time a drawer is accessed. Proprietary software provides immediate tracking and audit trails of tools used, by part and user. No need for bar codes, scanners, RFID tags, or other add-ons.
Snap-on Workshop Trolley - The mobile trolley for the workshop
As a trolley, the "movable box" has a decisive advantage over the classic cabinet. He can be moved to where he is needed. Users have the most important tools in the immediate vicinity and can work efficiently.
Particularly companies with a comprehensive range of hand tools need suitable storage options and benefit from mobility. The system of drawers and compartments ensures order, so that everything can be stored quickly and easily.
The various models are available with a wide range of features and the latest technology, such as:
- Trolleys with rounded corners minimize the risk of damage and injuries caused by sharp edges.
- Double wall constructions increase stiffness and longevity.
- Drawers with floor stiffeners ensure safe storage, even for heavy stuff.
- Lining the drawers with non-slip material so that everything always stays in place and does not slip back and forth.
- The Lock n Roll system prevents accidental opening of the drawers while moving.
- Highly loadable castors with ISO-Ride® system are torsionally springy and can also withstand rough ground travel effortlessly.
- Safe accommodation with the Power Bank.
- Workspaces with integrated power sources enable the connection of diagnostic devices, notebooks and other devices.
- Practical writing surfaces, which can be pulled out of a narrow drawer.
Who can use these models?
- workshops of all kinds, whether in the automotive or mechanical engineering sector and wherever order and safety, as well as efficient work are important aspects of the daily tasks.
- industrial enterprises, handicraft .... and many more.
When do I need a trolley?
- If a normal storage is no longer sufficient and the tools should be stowed securely.
- If you have a lot of tools in use, it is advisable to switch to a factory vehicle.
- The old model can not fulfill its function or only to a limited extent and a high-quality model is needed.
- You need a lockable trolley to prevent access for unauthorized persons.
One trolley - many advantages
- Automatic ordering systems and logging facilitate monitoring
- Protection against loss
- Several tools can be transported to work stations
- Electronic tools are protected against environmental influences and saved on request
- The most important tools are always at hand. Work processes become more effective.
- The right tool is directly available and does not have to be searched for long.
- The order in the workshop is optimized.
What fits in
- The equipment can be adapted to individual needs. From screwdrivers, hammers, ratchet wrenches, bit sets, cordless screwdrivers, diagnostic tools to tweezers, everything that is needed for daily work can be stowed away and is ready to hand when needed.
- Inserts allow the accurate recording. Nothing slips and is perfectly arranged.
- For high demands on security and monitoring, Snap-on offers optional sophisticated computer-controlled systems with electronic access management and more.
Where do I get my Snap-on trolley?
Increase efficiency and profitability with a snap-on tool cart.
For efficient and economic operation, a well ordered system is of great importance. Therefore the use of a trolley is essential. Fast access to the necessary tools and enough space are a must.
Our Snap-on industrial account managers and sales partners inform and advise you on the right trolley for your workshop.